- 2 lbs of ground beef/sausage
- 2 oz cream cheese full fat
- 3 slices bacon diced (or half a 3 oz package of bacon bits)
- 2 – 3 green onions, sliced
- salt/pepper to taste
Cheats Cheese Sauce (mix this together while the meat is cooking!)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2-3 pickles sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese to sprinkle over
Preheat oven to 360
- Fry the beef & sausage until thoroughly cooked. Spoon out excess grease.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, stir in the cream cheese.
- Add onions and bacon bits, mix well.
- Beef Layer: Pour the beef into the baking dish.
- Cheese Sauce Layer: Pour the cheese sauce over the hot beef and bacon.
- Topping: Place slices of pickles on top then sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes until the cheese is golden and crispy.